This privacy notice relates to the personal data processed by www.stillnessproject.com, belonging to Dhruva Inv Pty Ltd.
Who is the Data Controller?
What information do we collect?
How do we process data?
What do we use your information for?
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We may from time to time run competitions or offer additional benefits to you from 3rd parties. Providing us with this information is absolutely optional to you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
What rights do I have to my personal data?
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
1. Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
2. Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to be forgotten – you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
4. Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
5. Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
6. Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
8. Right to judicial review – if our office refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. You have the right to complain.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on May 24th, 2018
Dhruva Inv Pty Ltd is a registered business operating in Waverley, NSW Australia, with ABN 3614 0312 965.
Upon purchase you will immediately receive an email with a link to a direct download for your product.
Credit Card Security
All transactions are processed via a third party PCI Compliant provider.