What Makes An Effective Meditation Technique?
1. It needs to be quick.
Did you know that you have over 72 segments of 20 minutes in your day? We understand that you have many commitments in your day so to fit in a meditation practice it needs to give you results fast! Yes we are talking just 20 minutes!
2. It needs to give you a deep experience.
To keep you going back for more you will want to feel something in your meditation. Without a deep experience, you won’t have a good meditation.
3. It needs to be blissful.
Some meditations can be very uncomfortable and require long hours of concentration. To keep coming back to your meditation you actually want to feel good in it. This meditation program features all elements to help you reach faster, deeper bliss!
Faster Deeper Bliss includes:
- Daily Guidance Videos from Tom Cronin, Founder of Stillness Project helping you begin your meditation journey
- Your own personal stillness vibration that will help you to find the stillness in any situation – all you need to do is return to it in times of stress.
- Access to all your content through our members section of the site
- LIFE Access to all 21 videos that are accessible across phone, tablet and computer
- LIFE Access to a companion guide that is to complement your meditation sessions.
- A meditation technique for life that will help you feel more calm, grounded and at peace as you go about your day to day life.
The structure of the course:
Phase 1 – THE SETUP (7 DAYS)
You’ll be starting your meditation practice from Day 1. In this first phase consisting of the first 7 days, you’ll learn how to prepare for your meditation and discover your stillness sound. The theory behind the stillness sound and how it works is interesting as you’ll see here. You’ll also learn what to do if you feel sleepy during your meditation and how to fit your meditation into your life.
Phase 2 – THE DEEPENING (7 DAYS)
Phase 2 starts with Tom sharing the best ways to deepen your experience. You’ll learn the best time and place to meditate, how many of Tom’s students got the best results and what poses you work best for you in different situations. Here, you’ll also learn the distinct ways in which the morning and evening meditation works and what to do to achieve “moksha” with the power of stillness. During the deepening phase, you’ll also experience a flood of new inspiration and creativity during your meditation, and Tom will guide you on how to deal with that.
Phase 3 – THE SHIFT (7 DAYS)
In this powerful phase, you’ll learn advanced techniques to help you welcome and cope with the pure consciousness or “Turiya” that transcends the normal states of consciousness. You’ll learn ways to get in touch with your cosmic consciousness and how to extend your practice beyond this initial 21 days into a lifelong habit using the 72/20 method.
What you’ll achieve:
- You’ll see positive changes in your life.
- You’ll see yourself calmer in those tough situations.
- You’ll see yourself experiencing more joy and peace each day.
- You’ll see yourself shedding years of anxiety, removing layers of stress and becoming a better version of you
My own story is about how meditation turned my life around over 20 years ago; and since then I have taught thousands of people to sit in Stillness everyday.
I am now making it my mission to make meditation available to everyone all over the world.
I can only reach out. You have to grab my hand.
Make today the first day of
your best life with Faster Deeper Bliss.
Buy Inner Sanctum and Faster Deeper Bliss together so that you’re not only supported by Tom but you’re also supported by the TSP community too!
Our monthly phone calls will help you keep you on track with your meditation progress and transformation journey.
Normally Inner Sanctum is $97 for one year alone, but we’ve decided to offer the two packages bundled together for those who would like to have extra support and offer a discount.
FDB Plus gives you life access to Faster Deeper Bliss and 30 days access to Inner Sanctum to help you keep on track.
Fdb Easy Pay
(3 x $66 installment = $197)