Why I’m Ok With Eating Non-Organic Food And How You Can Perform Alchemy
When you discover your own alchemist capabilities you’ll be able to heal yourself, protect yourself from other people’s negative energy and live passionately and dynamically everyday! Check this out…
During an interview this week for an organic blog site, I was asked how do I live a Certified Organic lifestyle. Umm, “I don’t”, I replied. In fact I’m not sure that’s even possible in today’s world. I’m sitting here in the Qantas lounge, about to leave my Bondi Bubble and fly to Fiji for a long overdue family holiday. In my Bondi Bubble I have access to a plethora of organic juice shops, organic veggie shops, organic restaurants and organic growers markets. Yep, wherever I can I will take the option of organic over non-organic any day. However, now as I embark on a trip to a relaxing resort in Fiji, I know that’s not going to be available to me. Oh no, the foods not organic in the resort! Do I stress? Do I panic? Do I worry?
Not in the slightest.
This is where the alchemy comes in. At a quantum level food is energy, just like me. And energy is vibration. Vibration is a frequency. My intention is to align the foods vibration with my body’s highest frequency. This is called entrainment. The dictionary says of entrainment:
“To adjust (an internal rhythm of an organism) so that it synchronizes with an external”
How does the work? I get to choose, do I align my body’s energy with the food I eat or does the food I put into my body align with MY energy? The intention here is to hold the highest vibration possible at all times and alchemise the food to synchronise with my frequency. Love is a frequency of 528Hz. Above the love vibration are frequencies like joy, ecstasy and bliss. Low grade vibrations are anger, fear, shame, sadness. This premise was shown clearly by Masura Emoto’s water crystal experiments, where the crystal shape would actually change depending on the music that was played to it, the words that were said, or if a prayer was offered over it. As seen here:
Often fanatically healthy people will stress over not being able to find their organic gluten free, dairy-free, sugar-free, yeast-free, grass-fed, wild-caught, fermented wotsitcalled food, not realising the stress of not being able to eat it is doing more damage in their body than the actual food itself.
Now I must say here, I’m not advocating going out and eating deep fried, insecticide and pesticide filled, hormone injected, maltedextron and corn syrup ladened fast food. Not at all. Like attracts like and more often we are drawn to these low vibration foods because it’s will be in alignment with our own inner low grade vibration.
On the flip side, when we feel inner joy, bliss, love and gratitude, we are drawn to foods that are aligned with that vibration also. So my priority here is to hold a highgrade vibration in my body and choose foods, where possible, that are already in sync with that.
How do you hold that highgrade vibration of love, bliss and joy, especially when there is a lot of negativity around you? Here are 5 things to do to keep you in that space:
- Spend time in nature. It’s said the energy of a rainforest is up around 1000Hz! But even being in parks, by the ocean, or surrounded by trees will help. Spend time each day in nature.
- Read positive uplifting books, and avoid negative things like the news, horror books and films. Everything you watch and read has an energy to it. As you read or watch it, there is an alignment occurring. This is why people watch horror films, to feel the fear that the film invokes. When you read and watch positive uplifting content it will help your vibration remain at that higher level. To find out some books that I recommend go to my blog of my top 10 books here.
- Listen to peaceful harmonious music. If you look above at the crystals you will see how much the heavy metal music influenced the shape of the crystal. An angry person will create angry music and a peaceful person will create peaceful music. The vibration of the composer will transfer into the music and then into you. Be aware and selective about the music that you are aligning with.
- Surround yourself with positive people. There is a reason I host regular large group meditation sessions called Stillness In The City. The collective energy of a room of 70 people meditating together is phenomenal. A study was done in Washington DC where they brought 2000 meditators into the city and measured the criminal activity during this time. The study recorded a 25% drop in crime and police activity during the exercise and a rise back again of 25% once the exercise was over. Entrainment. This can be found also in yoga classes, conscious parties and events, or simply being selective about who you are spending time with.
- Daily meditation. By meditating daily I reset my frequency to a blissful loving nature. Each time I quiet my mind and place my body into deep rest, I re-align to my inner essence of love and throw off the stresses of fear, sadness, anger and any other low grade vibrations. Many a time I have had students learn to meditate with me and they start crying or feel agitated during their meditation session. Without correct guidance they wouldn’t know why this is happening. This is where the teachers role is crucial when it comes to learning to meditate. This phenomenon is a result of the body’s vibration being raised and the lower frequencies being expelled from the body. This is a healing, purging process that eliminates unwanted emotional toxins.
There you have it. 5 tips that to use to keep your energy level up in the frequency of joy, love and bliss. So when I line up this week at the buffet in the Sofitel on the shores of Fiji, will I be stressed about whether it’s organic or not? No, this is a celebration, a time to be joyous, and I’ll be very aware that I remain in a gentle, loving state and the food will be a fun joyful experience. It will alchemise, so it’s all good. Hmm, I wonder what they have in the desserts section!
Talking about meditation … I’ve been teaching meditation for many years now and still to this day I love watching someone transform through the power of stillness. You may not have discovered the very real benefits of meditation yet? Or maybe you’ve been meditating for a while now, and would like to take it to a new level, or have someone guide you?
If that’s you, then you’d really love our 21 Days to Faster Deeper Bliss program. This has over 20 years of my experience studying meditation, all condensed into an easy, simple and effective daily program that guarantees to have you experiencing the deep and proven benefits of meditation within just 21 days … in fact you’ll notice the benefits much sooner.
We’ve helped thousands of people and I’m sure that we can help you too … check it out here … I believe it is the best meditation training available online.
“Dear Tom, Many thanks for your email from a couple of weeks ago, checking in on how my meditations are going. As you know, I completed the 21 steps to FDB and I have now been meditating (mostly twice a day) for the past 65 days. Tom, your program really works and I am so thankful that I came across it. So thank you so very much Tom for doing the work that you do. You truly are making meditation accessible to everyone and the benefits to mankind and our future can only be amazing. The more people that are touched by your work the better.” Ann-Maree